Confirmation 2018 is here!
We will utilize Scripture and the Church Creeds to guide students through the story of God and what it means to be a disciple of Jesus and a member of His church. Each student will come to understand the scope of the narrative of Scripture, write a personal Story of Faith, and answer the 40 Questions of Faith from their Catechism journal. The class will be led by The Rev. Chad Erb and the Student Ministries staff: Lindsey McDonald, Reed Brentlinger, Angie Williamson, and Matt Davis. Upon successful completion of the class, your student will become a full member of Grace Presbyterian Church.
• Confirmation will meet on Sundays starting January 7 through May 6. We will meet in Massey-Tucker 207 from 5-6:30 p.m. Dinner will be served at each meeting!
• There will be a Spring Retreat on April 27-29. This retreat is open to all 6th-8th grade students, but is a requirement for all Confirmation students.
• Confirmation Sunday will be held on Sunday, May 13. Students will be recognized at the contemporary and traditional services.
• Students will graduate to High School Ministries on Sunday, May 20.
• They’ll even be part of the High School Mission Trip which will take place the week of June 23.
• Cost - $50 (covers meals and the cost of materials. Scholarships are available.)
• Students will receive a content journal and bible at the first meeting on January 7.
Registration will open soon. Please contact Monica Cvejanovich in the Family Ministries department with any questions: email@example.com