Friends of Westchase is excited to be sharing love with our school partners on Valentine's Day! Here are a few ways you can participate to share the love:
1. To bless teachers and faculty at Walnut Bend Elementary, Paul Revere Middle School, and Emerson Elementary, we will assemble cookie and treat trays to deliver to the schools for Valentine’s Day.
- Bring 2 dozen cookies to the Connection Center on Saturday, February 11 during Second Saturday Serve (10 a.m.-noon) or Sunday, February 12. For an alternate collection time, contact Kristy Elmore.
- We will arrange trays on Sunday afternoon in the Welcome Center after the equipping hour and deliver on Monday February 13 (help is welcome, contact Debbie Kaplan)
2. Give the gift of Valentine Cards + Gift Cards! We hope to share our love with teachers at Walnut Bend and Emerson Elementary by delivering Valentine cards to the school on Valentine's Day.
- Valentine cards may be made at home or store bought. Please bring in an unsealed envelope
- Include a $20 gift card to Target or Walmart in your card
- Bring to the Connection Center on Sunday, February 12, and leave them in the basket marked, “With Love, From Grace ”